How do you know if your newborn is getting enough breastmilk... Here's a few helpful guides to show you...
How often to breastfeed according to ageS: birth to 3 weeks.
Easy to follow guides to show how to determine if your newborn is getting enough breastmilk.
Advantages of breastfeeding
- It costs less to breastfeed than formula feed
- Formula preparation and bottle washing are avoided
- Breastfeeding hastens the return of her uterus to normal, by causing it to contract with every feeding
- Hormones associated with breastfeeding cause relaxation and feelings of contentment
- Problems with allergies, indigestion, and overfeeding are fewer with breast milk than with formula
"The Birth Partner" Penny Simkin